Engine, ECOTEC 2.2L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (155 hp [115.6 kW] @ 6100 rpm, 150 lb-ft of torque [202.5 N-m] @ 4800 rpm).
City 22/Hwy 32 Estimated By E.P.A. - Actual Mileage May Vary
Auto X-Change Inc.
1621 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Battery rundown protection
- Cargo net, trunk
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, rear child security
- Front wheel drive
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Tire, compact spare
- Wiper, rear
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.2L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (155 hp [115.6 kW] @ 6100 rpm, 150 lb-ft of torque [202.5 N-m] @ 4800 rpm).
- Suspension, Touring
- Steering, electric-variable
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Glass, deep-tint second row doors, quarter windows and rear
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable with body-color cap (Mirror caps are bright chrome when B57 is ordered.)
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive
- Seat adjuster, 8-way power driver (fore/aft, height adjuster, seat cushion tilt, lumbar and manual recline) and manual front passenger, 4-way (fore/aft and recline)
- Seat, front passenger flat-folding seatback
- Console, floor with rear and 3 front cup holders
- Steering column, tilt
- Driver Information Center, includes Oil Life Monitor
- Windows, power, include driver Express-Down
- Air conditioning, with air filtration
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, 1 front and 1 rear
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night (Includes OnStar buttons with (UE1) OnStar. OnStar buttons deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Glovebox, auxiliary
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Cargo mat, carpeted rear (Retail order types only)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and front passenger with infant only suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.